Aibc Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Main Contractor Bad experience payments etc.

Go down

Main Contractor Bad experience payments etc. Empty Main Contractor Bad experience payments etc.

Post  dai murphy Wed Jul 21, 2010 7:03 pm

Hello My name is David (Dai) Murphy .
Currently I am having a really bad time dealing with a main contractor called SEDDON what a bunch of ????
I have to deal with idiots who are employees, and know little or nothing about business. People who get paid their wages regardless of their capabillity and experience.
However it is their goal in life to exploit the only power they are ever likely to have to the max. In reality they are arsholes, who could not hold down a job in the real world, and would never take a risk like most other business people have to. Yet they attempt to break others spirits and companies, in order to obtain a good xmas bonus for themselves.
Not happy with making £120,00 Which we have made for them, they are trying to rip me of for £50K plus whilst still getting £260K for the job.
Any body else experienceing the same thing ? If so lets expose them here and get them blacklisted, they cannot operate without people like us, (ie)small companies, and if we stick together they will find it increasingly harder to get the labour like us, and will have to resort to "employ directly" Mad that will effectively shut them out of the competitive market.
Dai Murphy

dai murphy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum